<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I am sick. Having a bad throat and flu, a little headchae. Worst is, i have a very bad gastric for i don't know what reason. Urrghh. Totally have no appettite. So irritating la.

Valentine's day yesterday. I have got loads and loads of chocs, sweets and cookies. Oh my. Haha. They're all rotting in the fridge. Haha. Right. So as i was saying, its gonna be the last V day spent with them but its very memorable. ( : So then went to meet liting at night and we talked for very long la. Shan't say much. But yup. I know alot of things kay. Haha.

Today was a bad day as you can read from the above la. Was damn moody too. Don't ask me why. Slept through 2 bloody periods of physics cause i couldn't take it anymore. Head was effing pain. Okay, gonna end here. I still have tonnes of hw to be done and chem test to study. Anyway, i won't be updating that much either. Really have not much time to spare. Yup. Bye.


Sick of putting on a fake front.